Dianne M Renninger HHP LMT
Dianne is a Holistic Health Practitioner
Dianne is a graduate of the Mt. Nittany Institute of Natural Health. Holistic health is a journey toward wholeness, a move toward becoming fully who we are, an evolution aimed at fulfilling our highest potential. The best way to create wholeness is by creating balance, by learning to pay attention in our daily lives to how our choices affect our body, mind, spirit, and planet. Dianne believes in every individual’s ability to learn to tip the balance in the direction of health and wholeness.
Holistic Life Coaching
Dianne is a Holistic Life Coach trained to support you to:
* Envision the life you want to live and identify the steps to get there.
* Deepen self awareness to experience the richness of life.
* Through empowerment facilitation, identify what change will bring you into greater health, balance and deeper joy.
* Learn how to develop the support you need from others through the process of change.
* Increase communication awareness to deepen your satisfaction and effectivness in your interactions.
* Deeper connection with yourself, others, your work and the environment to deepen satisfication of daily tasks.
Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Dianne is a Licensed Massage Therapist with 21 years experience and is trained in these modalities:
Long gliding and kneading strokes
A relaxing massage that boosts circulation, increases range of motion and relieves pain.
Deep Tissue/Connective Tissue:
Deep and slow strokes
Spreading and lengthening of muscles to gain greater structural balance; also aids and maintains the effects of chiropractic work.
Neuromuscular/Trigger Point Therapy:
Finger pressure is applied to "trigger points"
Relieves pain by breaking cycles of muscle spasm.
Gentle pressure on connective tissue
Relieves excess pressure on nerves and blood supplies.
Apply pressure to points throughtout the body
Maintains health, prevents disease and balances the body.
Non invasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head
Detects and gently corrects imbalances.
Specialty cups and suction are used on areas of the body
Can help remove toxins from the body and stimulate blood flow.
Massage of the feet
Relieves stress and affects all body parts and organs.
Hot Stone Therapy
Warm stones are used in the massage
Relieves pain, increases blood flow and relaxes muscles.
Dianne Renninger HHP LMT
is now a COPE Certified health Coach. To transform your health and lose 5-100 lbs. schedule a complimentary Health Assessment. This takes apporximately 25 min. and can be accomplished in person or over the phone.